IGNORED

Intellivision Faceplates

I think there was an existing thread I could have added to, but I didn't find one that was very recent.

I have finally recovered sufficiently from knee surgery to dig out the faceplates that I still have. I have six varieties, three with the opening for the power switch/reset button and three without. 

With the reset opening, I have:

Gold 2609 plate - 2 copies. I have been asked about these in the past few months, so they are nominally spoken for, if they respond in a reasonable amount of time.

System Three silver - probably about 70 copies. About 50 are sealed in their original delivery packaging (That is one package of about 50). Some may have minor scratches

Super Pro silver - 1 copy, which I think I might actually need for my Super Pro system, so I need to dig that out as well.

Without the opening:

Silver with Intellivision logo - I count 47 of these. Some with minor scratches. I don't know what system these might have come from, though the quantity would be about right to be in the open packaging that is attached to the System Three faceplates.

Silver blank - 9 copies remain, They seem to be in pretty good shape.

Gold blank - 22 copies. Some are quite good, while others are scuffed significantly.

I previously sold some of these for $10 plus postage, if I recall correctly. 

Faceplates - 1.jpeg

Faceplates - 2.jpeg

• Like 9

I am going to try to get most of these available faceplates up on eBay in the next few days. I will start with a pair of the gold ones in an auction. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/304979542957?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e12000.m116034.l119768&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=4540b274382d410b9d9483992571be49&bu=44675125481&osub=-1~1&crd=20230612154853&segname=12000

Edited by BSRSteve
link to eBay auction
  • Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/27/2023 at 5:49 PM, billtv1 said:

i know this is an old thread but by any chance do you have a silver top plate for an inty III

Thanks Bill

The silver top plate with Intellivision is still available at the eBay link above. I may have some blank silvers, but they are probably not as clean as the ones posted previously.