IGNORED

Raspberry PI 4B

9640News

Just saw this on Amazon for a PI 4B for $106.

I don't see a microSD card slot.  Has the design changed?  Useable for the TIPI?

Amazon.com: Raspberry Pi 4 Computer Model B 8GB Single Board Computer Suitable for Building Mini PC/Smart Robot/Game Console/Workstation/Media Center/Etc. : Electronics

• Like 1

Scalpers are making last ditch effort to sell their overstock now that Pi's of all kinds are becoming more available. Just go to rpilocator.com and keep an eye open.

Very usable for TiPi but a little bit of overkill. I've got a Zero w and a Zero 2w in mine and they work like a charm. I would even go as far as to say that the Zero 2w on the board that fits in a Speech Synth case is right up there with the F18a as the best thing to happen (to me at least) to the Ti/99-4a.

Edited by Duewester
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Duewester said:

Scalpers are making last ditch effort to sell their overstock now that Pi's of all kinds are becoming more available. Just go to rpilocator.com and keep an eye open.

In the US, Adafruit seems to be getting shipments in more consistently, though they still go fast. Be sure you have an account and 2FA set up, as they restrict purchases to those who have 2FA to help prevent bots.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, InfiniteTape said:

In the US, Adafruit seems to be getting shipments in more consistently, though they still go fast. Be sure you have an account and 2FA set up, as they restrict purchases to those who have 2FA to help prevent bots.

And sign up to be notified. They go FAST even then. I was slow to respond to my email and had to get back on the notification list.