IGNORED

Meooow! RELEASED (game for atari 2600)

kikipdph

meoowlabelmain.jpg

This game inspired by the popular live stream ZeroPage Homebrew, where you'll have the opportunity to play as James O'Brien. Have fun controlling a cat as it collects various items.

I haven't invested much time into this game; it's simple, but also fun.

You can download the game via the link.

https://www.prijedor-x.com/meooow.html

Edited by kikipdph
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 2

It's an amazing honour to be immortalized in an Atari 2600 game and with such an incredibly large sprite on the screen! The likeness is really well done and the animation while you move around Atari is so awesome. Having Sprite on the game cover is a great bonus as well!!

Thank you so much Mirsad @kikipdph for putting me into your game and also adding another much needed cat game into the Atari 2600 "cat"alogue! It was awesome showing off the World Premiere of your game today on the stream! 🙂

- James

WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY

• Like 3

On 6/17/2023 at 6:13 AM, ZeroPage Homebrew said:

It's an amazing honour to be immortalized in an Atari 2600 game and with such an incredibly large sprite on the screen! The likeness is really well done and the animation while you move around Atari is so awesome. Having Sprite on the game cover is a great bonus as well!!

Thank you so much Mirsad @kikipdph for putting me into your game and also adding another much needed cat game into the Atari 2600 "cat"alogue! It was awesome showing off the World Premiere of your game today on the stream! 🙂

- James

WATCH AT 1080P60 FOR BEST QUALITY

Check out this new cat I made :)

• Like 1