IGNORED

PS4s still being sold

Hwlngmad

Not that this is a major news flash or anything, but I happened to be in our local Wal-Mart and there were 4 brand new PS4s available for purchase.  Three were slim models with 1 TB storage and the other was (ironically) a Call of Duty bundle.  Just goes to show how successful the PS4 was and how much staying power it has been able to have.  However, I wonder if it is still a good purchase at this point at a $299 price point.  Thoughts? 

21 hours ago, zzip said:

PS4 has a huge library, and many "new" games still ship with PS4 versions.   But if you have Steam or an Xbox then you already have access to 90% of those games.  I guess ir depends on what your needs are?

Yeah, you are right in that it just depends on what your needs are.  Still, I was kinda surprised to see them there.  I guess it goes to show how behind Xbox is relative to Sony as I did see a few Xbox Series Ses there.  However, who I think is really going to be hurting soon is Nintendo as they had a ton of Switches there, including seemingly plenty of the special edition Zelda bundle.  Granted, the Switch still has great titles coming for it, but they could be cruisin' for a bruisin' if they don't get the follow up to Switch out soon enough.  Just my thoughts on it, though.