IGNORED

VCF-SE 10.0 TI-99 livestream

OLD CS1

On 8/4/2023 at 3:51 PM, OLD CS1 said:

I am assuming the Waverly will be hosting SFGE next year.  A warning to anyone who books under the SFGE block: guest wireless is not included in the block.  I paid $13 a day additional to my reservation price.  I am quite aggravated by this, but at least they refunded my "premium" Internet charge as the portal website is very dubious.

Next year I will be sure to use my hot-spot.

Yep, the dates are on their website for next year.  July 19-21 2024.  I don’t know when they’ll open the hotel block again but I want to reserve as soon as they do.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, acadiel said:

Yep, the dates are on their website for next year.  July 19-21 2024.  I don’t know when they’ll open the hotel block again but I want to reserve as soon as they do.  

Already?  Sweet.  I will be watching for the block, as well.  It cost me almost $300 extra to stay there, but not having to drive back and forth to another hotel, pay more for parking, and load and unload my stuff in my car was worth it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/23/2023 at 9:12 PM, OLD CS1 said:

@acadiel I just saw about you using the terminal and the phones together.  Are you dialing out to something?  I would be happy to loan you a Bluetooth POTS adapter and a spare phone next year or a phone system emulator if either would be helpful.

The terminals (the thermal ones) simply dialed each other over a Viking dial simulator and made a 300 baud connection.  

Next year, it’ll just be phones, Pyuuta, and 99/4.  Two tables…. 🙂

By the way, we made it in a DragonCon video too!  

IMG_8492.jpeg

IMG_8488.jpeg

• Like 4