IGNORED

Question about Drelbs

animallyson

Try http://homepages.paradise.net.nz/atari/

and download "drelbs -800b". In future, if there are any other games you are after use a search engine such as www.google.com and type in the name of the game in quotation marks and add 'atari 8-bit download'. Plus, if you search through this message board you will find lots of good game resources. Good luck.

I have no interest in downloading it, I want the "real" one, if it exists. That's what I'm attempting to find out. I can easily locate downloads aplenty, but that is NOT the same as having my very own disk or cart version, like I used to have!!

Thank you ndary for that!

Now, where can I find me one? :-)

[ 04-23-2002: Message edited by: animallyson ]

I Have an Original Floppy from Synapse (no box) of Drelbs so i can say that it was released by synapes (usa).. and i also have an original English Software Smash Hit vol6 that includes Drebles with a UK license from Sysoft.

i cant say if a cartridge version was released.. but i do have a rom file with drebles game on it..

Have you talked to John Hardie? He's doing the 8-bit section of the DP guide. I don't know how accurate the list is for this guide, but you may have some useful info for him. I know the last guide had a whole bunch of unreleased games listed in it, most as 5's or 6's!

Tempest

quote:

Originally posted by Tempest:

I know the last guide had a whole bunch of unreleased games listed in it, most as 5's or 6's!

I liked the rumors section with the CES info and also the prototype section. The main section? Hmm, hope its better this edition Seriously, if John is only doing games, my list is pretty much in sync with Krieg. There are always a couple of controversies, but it only adds to the fun.

This was one of the Synapse titles removed from the cart list (see other thread, Warning etc.). Synapse announced but apparently cancelled production. The main evidence is that no one has come forward with any of them. I contacted a former Synapse programmer who did some of these games. He did not have cart versions , nor did he think that they ever were released. These Synapse titles are classified as NR:

Drelbs

Nautilus

Necromancer

Pharoah's Curse, The

Reptilian

Shadow World

Slamball

Survivor

Zeppelin

FYI- other Synapse:

Synassembler

Exists, evidently only as an eprom. Was a special order kind of thing for programmers.

File Manager

Unconfirmed. Might be the same as above. Have been unable to find someone with it in their collection. Anyone?