IGNORED

An MPG Repository for AVG AVF File Creation

rcamp48

I have decided to create a thread for MPG files in the correct format for making AVF files for the AVG cart. This makes sense as they are all exported in 192 by 80 pixels and would free up space for files that would normally be in NTSC or PAL format.

I will put them all on my FTP site which is at spynet.ddns.net:21 anonymous access, there you will find a lot of stuff. (4 TBs of files online).

Have a look for some MPG files in 192 by 80 format in the root directory.

Edited by rcamp48

16 minutes ago, rcamp48 said:

I have decided to create a thread for MPG files in the correct format for making AVF files for the AVG cart. This makes sense as they are all exported in 192 by 80 pixels and would free up space for files that would normally be in NTSC or PAL format.

I will put them all on my FTP site which is at spynet.ddns.net:21 anonymous access, there you will find a lot of stuff. (4 TBs of files online).

4TBs of "Abbott and Costello", "Three Stooges", "Laurel and Hardy", "Buster Keaton", and "Charlie Chaplin" movies, eh?   ;-)

-JP

Edited by JohnPolka

25 minutes ago, JohnPolka said:

4TBs of "Abbott and Costello", "Three Stooges", "Laurel and Hardy", "Buster Keaton", and "Charlie Chaplin" movies, eh?   ;-)

-JP

Not quite , TV shows like Hogans Heroes , Mrs Browns boys, lots of music , movies , yes some abbot and costello , Laurel and Hardy, lots of rock concerts and the like, also 30 GIGs of pure Atari files... I am just gathering together what In have downloaded over the past 20 years, its a lot of files

Edited by rcamp48

2 hours ago, rcamp48 said:

Not quite , TV shows like Hogans Heroes , Mrs Browns boys, lots of music , movies , yes some abbot and costello , Laurel and Hardy, lots of rock concerts and the like, also 30 GIGs of pure Atari files... I am just gathering together what In have downloaded over the past 20 years, its a lot of files

I should have guessed Hogan's Heroes. Sergeant Schultz is your favorite character on that show, eh?  ;-)

-JP

Edited by JohnPolka