IGNORED

Tell us about what you played on the Switch today

newtmonkey

3 hours ago, harmonyFM said:

Next up is Phoenix Wright. I’m tryin’ to work through my recommendations backlog

I bought a bunch of those during the 3DS eShop shutdown sale. Pretty good so far, I can see why people love the series so much.

I ended up using a gift card I had from my birthday last month and snapped up Another Code.  I kind of got distracted by some 8bit finds lately but remembers I put it into the system and in the last few days I've played it for a good stretch twice.  It's nice, and if you own the DS game it's NOT the same, you can't just slide through and that's that.  I'm up to Ch4, the father, or who I think is a fake dad being all shitty...Bill? went off with the code keys.  For now he went off to be a wanker while I try and figure out D's memories.  I have to get to bed sooner than later and do a few things before that or I'd keep going.  So far, worth the value, and the fact that the Wii game we in the US got screwed out of is in there to play next is just perfect.

I started playing Bravely Default 2 again.  I played about 15 hours of the game a couple years ago and I have been wanting to go back and play again.  I really enjoy this RPG and I think it has a very enjoyable battle system.  I just finished up Triangle Strategy.  I thought it was a wonderful SRPG but a strange grind system I think intentionally built into what they call the encampment where you can replay your past battles and some skilled based ones.  I thought the story was great though and I am looking forward to new game plus in a month or so after I finish Bravely Default 2.  

• Like 1