IGNORED

TI-99/4A Live Stream Thread!

Opry99er

So I was thinking... I do live streams for the TI, so does @arcadeshopper and I think @pixelpedant does as well.  If I'm forgetting some streamers, forgive me.  Live streaming is a really fun way to interact with other 99ers and see games and applications you maybe haven't seen or haven't seen in a while.  I thought I'd start a thread here to have a place for us to post our live streams... either archived ones or ones that are upcoming.  When you set up a live stream on YouTube, it gives you a link so you can share... I intend on posting to this thread whenever I go live, so if anyone here wants to join in and chat with me while I play TI games or do programming stuff live, you'll be able to click and hop on.  I encourage others who stream to post here as well.  We have a very vibrant community, and I'd love to see some of you all join in a stream!

As an example of what some of my Live Streams look like, I'll post a few links here to some of my recent streams.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Opry99er said:

Just streamed my Beryl Reichardt demo.  Please take a look!

This was really cool.  :)  I look forward to seeing more!

7 hours ago, Opry99er said:

About to start a live stream of Parsec.  My goal is to reach the Killer Satellites.  On keyboard... so it may be tough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cS2nKmeR9-g

I'm impressed you got there with the keyboard.  It's hard enough with a joystick, lol

4 hours ago, digdugnate said:

This was really cool.  :)  I look forward to seeing more!

I'm impressed you got there with the keyboard.  It's hard enough with a joystick, lol

Thanks for watching these.  😊 Some keyboards would have been much better, but I use one of those Fellowes Microban split keyboards with the really spongy keys... and you have push the key down like 3/4 of an inch before it registers a key press. But I got to the Satellites, and that's what matters.

Appreciate you, friend.

• Like 1

I missed the live stream, but Bigfoot is one of my absolute favorite games on the 4a- even maybe more than Zero Zap! :D

it was one of the only carts that I kept along with the manual when i significantly downsized my collection about 3 years ago in favor of a FG99.  There's just something about this game that keeps me coming back to it.

22 hours ago, Opry99er said:
11 hours ago, digdugnate said:

I missed the live stream, but Bigfoot is one of my absolute favorite games on the 4a- even maybe more than Zero Zap! :D

it was one of the only carts that I kept along with the manual when i significantly downsized my collection about 3 years ago in favor of a FG99.  There's just something about this game that keeps me coming back to it.

You can still watch it!!!  😸

• Like 1

• 1 month later...