IGNORED

New PS5 systems in November

Punisher5.0

Those do look very cool.  I like the ability to add a disc drive.  It gives it a nice modular design.  I have been waiting to pick one of these up with the PSVR2.  I was hoping that Sony would develop the PSVR2 library a bit more, but I still am looking forward to owning one and trying VR for the first time.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, adamchevy said:

I was hoping that Sony would develop the PSVR2 library a bit more, but I still am looking forward to owning one and trying VR for the first time.

I'm waiting on the library too. Village would be awesome (still an exclusive) and No Man's Sky would be up my alley. If/when there is an announcement of Alyx coming to PSVR2 then I'll pull the trigger.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Punisher5.0 said:

I'm waiting on the library too. Village would be awesome (still an exclusive) and No Man's Sky would be up my alley. If/when there is an announcement of Alyx coming to PSVR2 then I'll pull the trigger.

Alyx is my hot button as well.  It's strange that someone at Sony doesn't want to see this added to there library.  

14 hours ago, Punisher5.0 said:

https://blog.playstation.com/2023/10/10/new-look-for-ps5-console-this-holiday-season/?sf269561511=1

Looks like the rumors were real about updated PS5's. I think they look cool and its great that you can add an optical drive to the digital system if you want.

But these are the same specs, right?    I've heard rumblings about a "PS5 Pro" but it doesn't feel like the power of the base PS5 has really been tapped yet.

13 hours ago, adamchevy said:

Those do look very cool.  I like the ability to add a disc drive.  It gives it a nice modular design.  I have been waiting to pick one of these up with the PSVR2.  I was hoping that Sony would develop the PSVR2 library a bit more, but I still am looking forward to owning one and trying VR for the first time.

Yeah main reason I haven't picked up a PSVR2 yet is I would lose access to too many of my favorite PSVR1 games and there's not enough in the VR2 library yet.

I was waiting for the slim models because I had thought they'd be cheaper, since they usually are, but these are the same price (the Digital version is MORE expensive, but I wouldn't have ever bought one so I guess it doesn't matter) and not that much smaller. I would definitely get this over the original, since the OG PS5 literally doesn't fit under my TV, but it's less exciting than I was expecting.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not sure where to post it so I'll post it here the mods want to move it to the appropriate forum they can: 

If anybody's interested I have a PS5, no disc version, and accessories for sale.  

Never been opened, we bought it right before I got sick and I've been on a retro gaming and virtual pinball kick since. 

$700 total.  DM me if you're interested. 

I'll leave it up here until next Sunday if I get no interest after that I'm putting it up for auction. 

Thanks fellas......

received_1290951178277517.jpeg

received_985268402558333.jpeg

received_1052386049447059.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/29/2023 at 9:12 PM, Crash7 said:

I'm not sure where to post it so I'll post it here the mods want to move it to the appropriate forum they can: 

If anybody's interested I have a PS5, no disc version, and accessories for sale.  

Never been opened, we bought it right before I got sick and I've been on a retro gaming and virtual pinball kick since. 

$700 total.  DM me if you're interested. 

I'll leave it up here until next Sunday if I get no interest after that I'm putting it up for auction. 

Thanks fellas......

received_1290951178277517.jpeg

received_985268402558333.jpeg

received_1052386049447059.jpeg

S

O

L

D