IGNORED

Request: Adventure II for the 5200 to include alternate Player icons in Special Edition

Giles N

I know this may be an untypical request, yet, here goes.

I wondered if there is any interest or possibility of seeing an Adventure II Special Edition release for the 5200.

The 800/XE version is said to have additional features (its 64K).

Would it be possible to see a Special Edition happening for the 5200, including the line-up of different selectable Player-icons?

It is after all one of the best 5200 games in the AA-store, right now.

Yet, -  if possible - a selection of characters/icons, and any other special feature that could be squeezed in (given the memory limitations) would just make for the perfection a Special Edition needs.

Anyway, whether or not the Adventure II producers are around here, I’d like to say Adventure II is an outstanding and awesome 5200-title; something that really doesn’t exist at all in the official release-library and connects it in a unique way to the 2600. 

It's not the same as what Adventure II XE features,   but 5200 Adventure II already has alternate selectable player-icons. On the title screen, enter the secret code "1980". Then either * or # (I forget which) to change to different icons.    They make the 5200 game a bit more challenging since they are bigger than the Square. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cafeman said:

It's not the same as what Adventure II XE features,   but 5200 Adventure II already has alternate selectable player-icons. On the title screen, enter the secret code "1980". Then either * or # (I forget which) to change to different icons.    They make the 5200 game a bit more challenging since they are bigger than the Square. 

In a word: Fantastic!!!

Man,  -  thanks!

It’ll be many Adventureous evenings and nights ahead!

• Like 1