IGNORED

Anyone want an excellent working Atari 800XL and 1050 drive?

Teleprompter

I'm giving away for FREE a working, socketed Atari 800XL and an Atari 1050 disk drive.  No scam or trick.  You pay zero for this and I'm shipping it free to you too.  I figured this is the best way to communicate to our true Atari base and maybe someone is in need of a nice system to replace or maybe a first time owner.  All the details are in this link below.  Good luck!

• Like 7

On 11/4/2023 at 12:40 PM, Teleprompter said:

I'm giving away for FREE a working, socketed Atari 800XL and an Atari 1050 disk drive.  No scam or trick.  You pay zero for this and I'm shipping it free to you too.  I figured this is the best way to communicate to our true Atari base and maybe someone is in need of a nice system to replace or maybe a first time owner.  All the details are in this link below.  Good luck!

And a proper power supply as well! That would have been a cruel joke giving the system away with an ingot. One day you're gaming away... The next it's purple smoke!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/7/2023 at 1:47 AM, Houdini said:

And a proper power supply as well! That would have been a cruel joke giving the system away with an ingot. One day you're gaming away... The next it's purple smoke!

Yes, it's a proper power supply as well.  I misread what you stated.  It is a silver label C061982 with vents that was noted as being okay to use.  

https://atariprojects.org/2018/08/05/purging-dangerous-power-supplies-15-60-mins/

c061982.jpg