IGNORED

Atari Enhancements

COREi64

As a sister group to my C= Enhancements, I've created an Atari Enhancements Facebook Group for those people that also enjoy interacting in that type of social platform.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/207539209033991

It's been created specifically to highlight past and present enhancements from terrific creates so that they may showcase their creations to the vibrant Atari community.

If that sort of thing interests you, you've more than welcome to join and partake in the fun.

Nice!  What I'd like to see is a group of coders do similar to the epic rap battles, but with game port / enhancements.  There has always been some rivalry, some of which was hilarious, dramatic, etc.  But Now the tools have improved so awesomely (not to mention new hardware enhancements, etc), that I think it'd be cool to have some groups get together to compete.  A great example is the Ultima VI remaster on the c64, the A8 version never really took advantage of any of the Atari specific hardware and uses NTSC Artifacting for color, etc.  I think Bruce Lee has been tweaked / updated / enhanced for the A8, and seeing similar things applied to the C64 version would be cool as well.

I wonder if we could get some contest going with prizes, or something.  Just a thought.