IGNORED

Knight Guy - In Another Castle

vhzc

• 3 weeks later...

So I broke wind. :-D

Seals for water and fire are history too.

Struggling with what I am presuming is Rock/Earth.  I haven't found my way into that area... yet!

@vhzc great game - the variety in boss battles is quite excellent.  The homage to Pitfall II is very cool!

• Like 3

This is getting very impressive with the animation and mechanics added! 

The fire boss was the most difficult for me but I finally got the pattern figured out. 

20240303_191343.thumb.jpg.2f2cd0710b4ceb4e61fa6fffb0e2b606.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

ZeroPage Homebrew is playing Knight Guy - In Another Castle on tomorrow's ZPH stream LIVE on Twitch! Hope you can join us!

Games:

• Like 1

@vhzc I reached out to you in Discord on this also, but last night while trying to streamline my times on the current demo of this, I had an odd instance appear where when I defeated the fire boss and went into the room to turn off the seal, instead of the message screen coming up to tell me this, it just made the collect item sound. Figuring I might not have press the button, I tried again and it just kept playing he collected item sound. So I went on to continue playing and sure enough when I got to the room with the 4 seals, they were all turned off so it did turn it off. But the screen telling me that just didn't for some off reason on that playthrough.

I wasn't recording gameplay at the time as I had never encountered anything like this but now that I have, I will try and do some recorded runs to see if I can have it happen again.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

@vhzc I reached out to you in Discord on this also, but last night while trying to streamline my times on the current demo of this, I had an odd instance appear where when I defeated the fire boss and went into the room to turn off the seal, instead of the message screen coming up to tell me this, it just made the collect item sound. Figuring I might not have press the button, I tried again and it just kept playing he collected item sound. So I went on to continue playing and sure enough when I got to the room with the 4 seals, they were all turned off so it did turn it off. But the screen telling me that just didn't for some off reason on that playthrough.

I wasn't recording gameplay at the time as I had never encountered anything like this but now that I have, I will try and do some recorded runs to see if I can have it happen again.

Thanks for report the issue.

I will check it an correct it asap.

• 3 weeks later...

@vhzc One of the bugs I found is still present both in emulation and on actual hardware still. That old bug causes a very interesting thing to happen at the last boss that I will tell you more about in a PM.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1