IGNORED

BIOFURY FOR 3DO RELEASES 1/27/24!

CaptainJ

Hi Everyone! I am very excited to make this announcement! You asked for it and you got it! Retro Love Letter and World Of Games presents BIOFURY for the 3DO!! 

Releasing 1/27/24, comes a brand new title for the 3DO! BioFury is an intense first person shooter that honors classics like Wolfenstein and Doom by bringing you 12 levels of non-stop action for your 3DO system! Multiple weapons and an engaging storyline make this a must own title for all retro fans! 

Retro Love Letter really shows off their talents with this one as digitized props were used to make the weapons and enemies in the game, the old school way!

There will be a standard edition, which will be the game in a jewel case with full case and disc art for $29.99 and also a limited edition that will include:

- BioFury game in a Jewel Case with Full Case and Disc Art
- Original 3DO longbox 
- BioFury Dual Sided Poster with Cover Art and Level Maps
- BioFury Keychain 
- Classic 3DO Tribute Ad 

These will be limited to 100 numbered copies and will cost $49.99 

You can pre-order either one of these now at www.worldofgamespublshing.com! 

We want this to be a huge hit so we can get more titles to the 3DO community and so I have a special offer for you! If you guys would help getting this out to the various channels out there, for every 8 people you recommend to preorder a copy you will receive a free limited edition BIOFURY T-shirt! Just have them mention your name in the note field for their PayPal order and shirts will be delivered with your game! I will contact you to get your size when you reach 8 people! I want to thank you in advance for your help in spreading the word and thank you on behalf of Retro Love Letter and World Of Games for all your support!

Case_Cover-Full-NewImageMock.jpeg

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Still not working...

Why the hell is it so hard for people to post actual links? It's built into the software, FFS. Use the editor and stop making everyone else do all the hard work, especially if you're selling the damn game.

www.worldofgamespublshing.com

*edit: Lmao.. that link wasn't even posted correctly. 

Here's the right one:

www.worldofgamespublishing.com

Edited by Austin
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, Austin said:

Still not working...

Why the hell is it so hard for people to post actual links? It's built into the software, FFS. Use the editor and stop making everyone else do all the hard work, especially if you're selling the damn game.

www.worldofgamespublshing.com

*edit: Lmao.. that link wasn't even posted correctly. 

Here's the right one:

www.worldofgamespublishing.com

There is a typo, I just copy pasted it without testing it.. Missing an "i" in "publishing" ... But congrats on doing some self-investigation and working out the problem. 

• 1 month later...

I got my order in and I am looking forward to it. I downloaded the ISO and played the game a bit. I like it a lot. It has some elements of both Wolfenstein and Doom as well as some atmosphere from Resident Evil and Doom 64. Very cool!

• 2 weeks later...

I put a good bit of time into the game over the weekend. I played up to level 11. It gets pretty tough. I do appreciate that you respawn with the weapons that you came into the level with. It's a good game and is a great addition to the 3DO library.

• Like 1