IGNORED

H.A.T.Z. XXIV (meeting in Germany)

Mathy

Hello guys

The HATZ XXVI will be held in Kellenbach, Germany, from Thursday the 9th until Sunday the 12nd of May.  That is the ascension weekend.  Same location as the last three times.

You can read more about it on my meetings page.

See you there!

Mathy

Edited by Mathy
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hello guys

here are some pictures of the H.A.T.Z. XXIV:

IMG_4530.thumb.jpg.b9209a70c2d042036cb820b07cb2af73.jpg

That was last night.

This is the waterfall as seen from the Gemeindehaus:

image.thumb.jpeg.6b6843237159269cf03b7a68963e7b0c.jpeg

The room is slowing filling up:

IMG_4532.thumb.jpeg.78a9f9e3757fda00078e7fe244ee157b.jpeg

Sincerely

Mathy

Edited by Mathy
  • Like 2

Hello Beeblebrox

2 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

I hate it when no-one turns up!!  ;) 🤣

Seriously, hope it goes well?

The first picture was taken last night, before the official start.  I added a few pictures.  Since I toke the pictures, a couple more people have arrived.

Sincerely

Mathy

2 minutes ago, Mathy said:

Hello Beeblebrox

The first picture was taken last night, before the official start.  I added a few pictures.  Since I toke the pictures, a couple more people have arrived.

Sincerely

Mathy

no worries - was just jokin :)   Hope it goes well.

I've never been to such an event. The closest I've come to them was in the mid to late 90s going to the Stafford computer shows in the UK and browsing the stalls. Ah, those were the days. :) 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Beeblebrox said:

The closest I've come to them was in the mid to late 90s going to the Stafford computer shows in the UK and browsing the stalls.

Heh, I went to that one a handful of times when I was at University - it was only about an hour away by train.  Could be very hit or miss but got a few decent bits & pieces there.

• Like 1

Hello Beeblebrox

I love meetings like this and can really recommend them.  They are fun.  One of the advantages of meetings like the H.A.T.Z., NOMAM and Fujiama is that you locations don't close at night.  You get to know lots of Atari people in real life, each having their own speciality.  Some of us write software, some of us might be soldering, some are exchanging information while others are just playing games.  You do know my Meetings page?

Sincerely

Mathy

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, x=usr(1536) said:

Heh, I went to that one a handful of times when I was at University - it was only about an hour away by train.  Could be very hit or miss but got a few decent bits & pieces there.

yup, I went a few times in my late teens, early 20s. I used to grab a few polish games of the vendors, and always chatted to Derek Fern of Microdiscount. I think I bought my copy of The Brundles there. Still have it. I remember being convinced by Derek to buy a copy o Tube Baddies, which he had running on an A8 with a CRT. I live in the South so a trip to Stafford on the train was usually an overnight B&B stay. Those were the days. :) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Mathy said:

Hello Beeblebrox

I love meetings like this and can really recommend them.  They are fun.  One of the advantages of meetings like the H.A.T.Z., NOMAM and Fujiama is that you locations don't close at night.  You get to know lots of Atari people in real life, each having their own speciality.  Some of us write software, some of us might be soldering, some are exchanging information while others are just playing games.  You do know my Meetings page?

Sincerely

Mathy

I can imagine it's a buzzing atmosphere. :)  Enjoy 

• Thanks 1

Hello guys

Artax and JoSch are trying to find out why there's a hardware bug in FujiNet Prof (that isn't in the piggyback version of FujiNet):

IMG_4543.thumb.jpg.6794003c33d7bc3397aff3f35c761730.jpg

Sincerely

Mathy

• Like 1