IGNORED

Sears Tele-Games Label OVER an Atari Label

SpendTooMuchOnAtari

I went to sales this weekend and found a bunch of good stuff including Atari. A unique discovery which may be nothing is a Tele-Games cartridge that I got with a "heavy-tele-sixer" system. The game is Target Fun and while unfortunately the end label was missing when I found it, the label is clearly overtop another label and the one corner has a little peel so I looked underneath and it is an Atari text label for sure. I can see where the "g" stars for game program in the upper left. Is that common? First time I have seen that. I have no idea what actual label is underneath but the game clearly is Target Fun because I tested it.

On another note, my finds this weekend for Atari include a 5200 James Bond 007 cart only for $2 and a complete Sears Tele-Games system which has Sunnyvale on the bottom and is heavy with about 8 games including the above mentioned for $20. So, what about the game, is that label over stuff common or desireable. I never heard of it.