IGNORED

Atari Surround Art Museum

Plumbob

Game select mode 14 for Surround lets you draw big pixelated pictures!  I thought it would be fun for the AtariAge community to have a place to share pictures drawn in Surround. Your pictures don’t have to be fancy, this is just for fun, although I bet some of you have some artistic talent!
I’ll start off the museum with this first exhibit:

IMG_8874.thumb.jpeg.21e1ee58bffebb14aee0378924e0eb21.jpeg

• Like 12

I will spare you recreations of my adolescent efforts on Surround. Chunky pixelated peckers and naughty words were about the extent of it, but we had fun.

Yours looks great! 

Somewhere around here is a VHS tape where I recorded pictures my kids created in Art Alive! for the Genesis. Good memories; wish I could have done the same with Surround or Micro-Painter on the Coco.

Edited by Chuck D. Head
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got Surround used without an instructional manual.  I don't think I ever explored it enough to find that.

Like many, I had a "favorite" controller that was always plugged in on the left side.  It was very annoying to have to change it for Surround, so I played it less for that reason.

On 1/19/2024 at 2:51 PM, Plumbob said:
Game select mode 14 for Surround lets you draw big pixelated pictures!  I thought it would be fun for the AtariAge community to have a place to share pictures drawn in Surround. Your pictures don’t have to be fancy, this is just for fun, although I bet some of you have some artistic talent!
I’ll start off the museum with this first exhibit:

IMG_8874.thumb.jpeg.21e1ee58bffebb14aee0378924e0eb21.jpeg

You should also mention that this game is included in the 10 in 1 cart that comes with the 2600+

• Thanks 1