IGNORED

Atari 2600 Assault (bomb)

Triac

Well, I've just bought an Atari CX2600AP with 10 games and two controllers for 25 bucks.

I looked through my new collection of games and looked them up on the internet. All of a sudden I see one of the games called "Bomb - Assault" has a 9 r.level. Too bad it has no original packaging. I do have the original book in a mint shape.

I wondered for what price I could sell it.

and also, in comparison with the other Atari-consoles, what do you think about the CX2600AP ?

Welcome to AA :)

The NTSC version of Bomb games are very rare but I'm not sure the PAL versions are. Since you're in Belgium, I'm assuming it's PAL and therefore less rare.

I'm no expert on PAL carts though so wait until somebody else answers

EDIT: SKU beat me to it :D

Hi,

I've also got Z-Tack from Bomb (also a 9er) for 5 Euros :D - and the Double Ender Robin Hood/Sir Lancelot for 1 Euro (rarity 8)

The 2600's are all the same, there are CX2600P (Heavy-Sixer), CX2600AP (Black or Wood with 4 switches) and the CX2600JR - my fav is the Heavy Sixer :) - The other Atari-consoles are all very good, my fav of all is the Jaguar :D and then comes the 2600 ;)

Greetings

Mike