IGNORED

Alternate cartridge labels

TheRingBearer

Posted (edited)

It doesn't replace photoshop it is nearly for Enhancement of images, which works great with scanned images of old art like what is on the old cartridges.

It's only $99 too!

Edited by khaibitgfx

me and my partner, but mostly me are looking into doing our own label designs for some games we'd have, want or partially made up and repros/homebrews. We might do some in the following months or so...

• Like 1

On 5/30/2024 at 2:30 PM, khaibitgfx said:

super-baseball-hq.jpg

on a completely unrelated note, if atari sold a fitted baseball cap like that, i would totally buy it.  I *might* even buy a jersey if it were sewn and not dye sublimated.

@TrogdarRobusto?  who is in the clothing end of the licensing right now?

On 6/2/2024 at 5:58 PM, D Train said:

on a completely unrelated note, if atari sold a fitted baseball cap like that, i would totally buy it.  I *might* even buy a jersey if it were sewn and not dye sublimated.

@TrogdarRobusto?  who is in the clothing end of the licensing right now?

There are countless webbysites with retro everything ever made, I'm sure one of them has atari hats.

Posted (edited)

This is by no means perfect, it's based on the box the cartridge came in and that was an archive scan that was less than great...

The 2600 portion had to be drawn in Illustrator as to what typeface was actually used was impossible to nail down, some variant of Futura.

Super Baseball Atari 2600 Box.jpg

Edited by khaibitgfx
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, khaibitgfx said:

There are countless webbysites with retro everything ever made, I'm sure one of them has atari hats.

I am sure that there are a ton of places where lousy bootleg caps are available, but probably *not* any where you can get good quality fitted stuff.

55 minutes ago, D Train said:

I am sure that there are a ton of places where lousy bootleg caps are available, but probably *not* any where you can get good quality fitted stuff.

There  are caps on Amazon that's sais officially licensed, they are way over priced if you ask me.