IGNORED

Score.

joserb

Stopped by my favorite antique store today to see if he'd bought any more used Atari games over the past two months or so. As usual, there were about 300 games on a shelf, mostly commons that I'd sifted through before. But a few caught my eye that I knew I didn't have:

Hangman by Atari

Checkers by Activision

Cruise Missle by Froggo

Kool Aid Man by M Network

Gremlins by Atari

and...

Swordquest: Waterworld.

I calmly picked up the games, paid my $6.36 ($1 per game plus tax) and came home.

Two words: Boo Yeah!! :D

post-2564-1066791916_thumb.jpg

Hey, really nice score, I just paid 80 bucks for a mint waterworld on ebay.

One more thing, I LOVE your avitar. I have seen that movie about a thousand times. It is great. HEY EVERYONE GO GET UHF, ITS THE BEST MOVIE EVERY. Little do people know it is where some popular actors got their start. Michael Richards (Kramer) is a classic in that movie, not to mention fran dresher and others.

What's up with the "another orange Waterworld?" Were there two different colors to the label?

Honestly, I don't know what color the one I found was/is. Someone had taken a pink highlighter and colored over the whole front label...

bjk7382: You are right on about UHF!! I've probably seen it well over one hundred times. My dad and I used to watch it at least once a week.