IGNORED

Boxed Lynx games on eBay?

Ze_ro

While searching for Lynx stuff on eBay (I don't have a Lynx yet, but am working on it), I noticed there are an awful lot of boxed games around for it! This is great and all, but I have to wonder where they are all coming from... are these like the numerous 2600 auctions where people are selling what they bought from O'Shea, or is it all honest and good? They seem like pretty good prices to me...

Now I just have to find a working Lynx from a seller that isn't afraid to send it across borders....

--Zero

It seems that Atari produced many more games than they could sell for the Lynx and that many companies have rather large inventories of the same Lynx games. People have been selling these same shrinkwrapped games for years now and it shows no signs of slowing down. The same seems to be true with many Jaguar titles. There are games for both systems that are much harder to come by, but most of the the shrinkwrapped games you see on eBay (for both systems) are pretty common.

..Al

Ah, so I'm just being paranoid I guess. I'd hate to think I'm buying stuff for more than I can get it for elsewhere. Unfortunately, the bid I had going on a Lynx is starting to get a little high, so it might be a while before I get one of these beauties

At least when I finally get one, there's lots of games around at some pretty decent prices, even if they aren't the rare ones, they're still fun to play

--Zero