IGNORED

My favorite atari games on atari systems.

here are many of my favorite games on atari systems including pole position,pac man frogger etc,,, not only that but 
Theres nothing more fucking AWESOME then seeing  Nintendo games on atari systems,because anyone with a common sense wouldn’t expect that since Nintendo were always restrictive about their ip’s these days,BUT back then before the famicom,Their games weren’t YET exclusive on their systems,not even after the release of the nes nes as some nintendo games did appear on the atari 7800 in 1988,it’s just cool and wild to see and realize that nintendo games did appear on atari systems,and that’s why those games are in my list of favorite atari games as well,same thing with sega actually BUT i wasn’t really a fan of sega but i do like some of their games and i do also have fond memories playing those games as well such as sega maze,alex kidd in miracle world wich off course were not on atari systems ,but games such as congo bongo,frogger,buck rogers etc,,, were on atari systems wich are good ones as well but i also do like those games such as astroids,solarius,space invaders etc,, wich are amezing games on those atari systems(!) as well😁

so am curious what’s your favorite games on those atari systems and if there are also some sega and nintendo games included in that list.

1ABE2776-53A7-4C1F-A305-8246D5C040E9.jpeg

Edited by johannesmutlu
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2024 at 11:09 AM, johannesmutlu said:

here are many of my favorite games on atari systems including pole position,pac man frogger etc,,, not only that but 
Theres nothing more fucking AWESOME then seeing  Nintendo games on atari systems,because anyone with a common sense wouldn’t expect that since Nintendo were always restrictive about their ip’s these days,BUT back then before the famicom,Their games weren’t YET exclusive on their systems,not even after the release of the nes nes as some nintendo games did appear on the atari 7800 in 1988,it’s just cool and wild to see and realize that nintendo games did appear on atari systems,and that’s why those games are in my list of favorite atari games as well,same thing with sega actually BUT i wasn’t really a fan of sega but i do like some of their games and i do also have fond memories playing those games as well such as sega maze,alex kidd in miracle world wich off course were not on atari systems ,but games such as congo bongo,frogger,buck rogers etc,,, were on atari systems wich are good ones as well but i also do like those games such as astroids,solarius,space invaders etc,, wich are amezing games on those atari systems(!) as well😁

so am curious what’s your favorite games on those atari systems and if there are also some sega and nintendo games included in that list.

Now who don’t wants 2 have two atari 400 systems (1 original and 1 with a huge ram upgrade) as well as owning an atari xe, just to reexperience those systems in new ways as well as forming part of your collection, but at the other hand an atari xe will feel a bit obsolete if you already own an atari 400 or 800, but it is definitely still a great system to own non the less,eventrough i don’t own a second atari 400 and i sadly don’t own a atari xe but still,, now if only i could turn that picture in this post into reality,haha.

Edited by johannesmutlu

Posted (edited)
On 3/13/2024 at 11:09 AM, johannesmutlu said:

Now who don’t wants 2 have two atari 400 systems (1 original and 1 with a huge ram upgrade) as well as owning an atari xe, just to reexperience those systems in new ways as well as forming part of your collection,but at the other hand,an atari xe will feel a bit obsolete if you already own an atari 400 or 800, but it is definitely still a great system to own non the less,eventrough i don’t own a second atari 400 and i don’t own a atari xe but still,,now if only i could turn that picture in this post into reality,haha.

and last but not least,(without future up and extending and discussing this topic endlessly)  it would,ve been cool if atari did came up with an advertisement poster like this along with their slogan ‘have you played atari today?’ to form a future threat against sega and nintendo because that would,ve been cool as well🤣🤣

That’s because what sega & nintendo didn’t realize was that atari (among other companies), who signed up those deals in the past with both sega & nintendo to port their games to other platforms including on atari systems,so atari could simply futurewise betray both sega & nintendo that way once they both had their own console,because that would,ve be really interesting,haha😁🤣

0B62B1CE-C9B2-4926-9581-599ED21C7BAE.png

Edited by johannesmutlu