IGNORED

Xante Cart found in the wild !!!!

EricDeLee

no offense taken! :)

if you think 500$ is A LOT for just a cart, it's not even close to what the most i've ever paid for 1 cart only.

@Ian sorry, there are some games that interest me, and some don't! (some A LOT more then others carts) ECPC , BB, and xante. all of these are the same it's just that i liked the look of that xante carts, so that's why i would pay higher for that one over the others. just like brazilians carts i mostly collect CCE and polyvox. the rest i might have one cart from each company.

Take care,

Rick

Hey, no problem. I know that what I collect isn`t what everyone else collects. It's one thing I totally believe in - no-one has to appreciate your collection more than you, so own what you want to own. :)

I happen to find things like BB carts which are very rare and of unknown origin to be particularly of interest, hence I collect them. Guess I`m strange like that. :)

Continuing my research into Xante carts, this forum has been a great source of information and good-natured criticism, so until it comes to blows (or flames) I'll continue the discussion.

Actually, there are a few questions I'd like answered; just out of curiosity, because by now, I've given up on the idea that the cart that started it is a fake and just want to research around it. So, please bear with me...

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=36443

in that thread, you will find the picture of the xante trick shot that i own.  it does not appear in the rarity guide itself, but this particular title has been found at least once before.

Now, it doesn't look quite like the one that came on the market recently, which begs the question - does anyone remember how the package was put together?

Was each label typed individually, or was it printed up from a template?

And the million dollar question - was the catalogue from which people chose the game that they wanted written to a cart physically available at the kiosk, or was it only available in electronic format?

If anyone can answer these, I'd be grateful. Can't seem to find the information on the forums...

LeckyT : Editor, Vigaco