IGNORED

Any NES forums like Atariage?

EricDeLee

I'm looking for a decent NES forum and also a rarity guide and a price guide I can expect to pay for NES games.  I know there are some rare ones ... but I have no clue as to which ones are rare.

Thanks for any help...

While the rarity guide is not up yet, here's a great Nintendo site;

www.playnintendo.com

and a direct link to their forums:

http://www.playnintendo.com/boards/phpBB2/index.php

:D

Is anyone else having problems getting into the PlayNintendo forums?

As far as the rarity guide and game info there, I am beginning to have my doubts that those will ever be brought online. He had half of them online a few months ago and said he had them done offline just waiting to post them when he got his dot.com back, it has been a few months since then and still nothing.

The forums at PlayNintendo.com are great though, well worth a visit.

Sorry guys. There appears to be some kind of problem with MySQL on the server that hosts PlayNintendo.com. I have e-mailed our host and I am currently awaiting a response.

With regaurds to the rarity guide... sorry but it is slow going. I do have a NES guide about 90% complete and a SNES guide about 50% complete. As soon as this MySQL thing is fixed and I corrent a couple of small errors on the forums, I will upload the NES rarity guide... that way all can see what I have so far and you can give me some input on what you think. Friday at the latest on the NES guide, comeplte or not.... I promise. :)