IGNORED

Season 15 ~ Weeks 14/15/16 ~ HomeBrew Weeks!

20 hours ago, Keir said:

First time playing Doggone It! It’s a fun game. I’m finding the therapy dogs to be the biggest challenge, especially when they set super fast.

IMG_7343.jpeg

You have to start using the bell in the middle for almost every delivery once the Therapy Dogs get fast, that's the most important thing to completing that level!

Don't always walk straight up to it, get close and hit it when the dogs are at a good spot for you you slip past them when they are frozen.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

You have to start using the bell in the middle for almost every delivery once the Therapy Dogs get fast, that's the most important thing to completing that level!

Don't always walk straight up to it, get close and hit it when the dogs are at a good spot for you you slip past them when they are frozen.

😲 I thought you could only use it once per level!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keir said:

😲 I thought you could only use it once per level!

You can hit the gong as many times as you want on a level.  The only requirement to hit it again is to have Hank exit the hospital waiting room.  Hank’s feet have to be in the grass.

Also, while the gong chime sound is playing, Hank can walk through the therapy dogs without being affected.  Of course you got to be careful with the timing of this method but you don’t have to go completely around the dogs during this brief period of the gong playing.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Rogerpoco said:

Ya-EVERY time. More literally than I thought.

Lol, don't say I didn't try to help!

But THIS is how ya do it.

:D

2 hours ago, Armscar Coder said:

You can hit the gong as many times as you want on a level.  The only requirement to hit it again is to have Hank exit the hospital waiting room.  Hank’s feet have to be in the grass.

Also, while the gong chime sound is playing, Hank can walk through the therapy dogs without being affected.  Of course you got to be careful with the timing of this method but you don’t have to go completely around the dogs during this brief period of the gong playing.

Thanks for the tips, I'm so rusty playing it 😂

• Like 1

Due to various technical issues, I’m not able to install any emulators on my current laptop, which isn’t an issue for Juno 1st and Doggone It! as I’ve found an online emulator which lets you load roms…but Meooow2 comes up with an error. 

Does anyone know of an online emulator which can load it? Thanks :)

@Atarian7, for the power-up to be activated as soon as you touch Crazy Culvert Kitty, you must already have a power-up stored in your power pocket (the box/icon to the left of your score).  You cannot store more than one power-up, so the next one becomes active immediately.  Below is a snapshot from the manaul, with the pertinent information highlighted.

I hope that helps.

image.thumb.png.392733162f8e2ec800a8ceca09a4b52c.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Atarian7 said:

@RogerpocoI thought I read that you have to press the fire button to activate the power ups.  For some reason as soon as I touch the cat the powerup is activated without me touching the fire button.

Armscar explained it well. He would know!

:D

Ya, that said, you have a choice to make sometimes there.

If you have a power up in hand that you'd prefer to keep moving to the next level, and Kitty comes out with another that you don't REALLY need, then don't press the fire button, to keep the one you have.

More importantly, if you DON'T like the power up you have, you sometimes even wait for the kitty, use the one you have at the last second before touching Kitty, hoping for a "better" power up.

"Better" is relative, sorta, depending on the situation. All the power ups can be useful.

Definitely part of the strategy there tho, thinking about the power up exchange, keep or use.

• Thanks 1