IGNORED

Searching For "Attack Of The Creepers" Game In Cartridge Binary Format

Just as the title says, looking for the cartridge version of "Attack Of The Creepers" for my FinalGrom 99.  I have been searching for a while now.  I have found the game on TI Shelf, but not the format I am looking for.  I have also found the author's games on 99er.net official but no luck getting it to work.  I have also scoured the internet and have come across some MEGA packs by TMOP and a couple other collections but no luck finding a working cartridge binary of the game.  Apparently there is a 1.5 version of the game and a 1.6.  1.5 is supposed to be a cart version, and 1.6 a disk version.  

I have gotten the game to work through win994a emulation, but would like to get the game working on real hardware.  Would anybody in this forum know of, or have, a working cartridge binary of this game? 

Just a heads up I do have a SAMS 1mb PEB card and a TIPI PEB Card, but would like to get as many games in cart binary working as possible.  Thanks everyone for your time!  

PS: I have been rummaging through this site and forums for a few years now (for multiple game systems) and have gotten some great information and games/files over that time.  Figured it was time that I finally make myself official and put myself out there.  This is a great community and I look forward to enjoying it for many years to come!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, stud33heisman said:

Just as the title says, looking for the cartridge version of "Attack Of The Creepers" for my FinalGrom 99.  I have been searching for a while now.  I have found the game on TI Shelf, but not the format I am looking for.  I have also found the author's games on 99er.net official but no luck getting it to work.  I have also scoured the internet and have come across some MEGA packs by TMOP and a couple other collections but no luck finding a working cartridge binary of the game.  Apparently there is a 1.5 version of the game and a 1.6.  1.5 is supposed to be a cart version, and 1.6 a disk version.  

I have gotten the game to work through win994a emulation, but would like to get the game working on real hardware.  Would anybody in this forum know of, or have, a working cartridge binary of this game? 

Just a heads up I do have a SAMS 1mb PEB card and a TIPI PEB Card, but would like to get as many games in cart binary working as possible.  Thanks everyone for your time!  

PS: I have been rummaging through this site and forums for a few years now (for multiple game systems) and have gotten some great information and games/files over that time.  Figured it was time that I finally make myself official and put myself out there.  This is a great community and I look forward to enjoying it for many years to come!

fyi all the original carts for the finalgrom are at ftp.whtech.com under cartridges in the finalgrom99.zip..  why look anywhere else

• Like 4

Oh wow guys thank you very much for the game files!  Asmusr thank you for the 1.5 version of creepers!  Ksarul thank you as well for the multicart with the 1.6 version!  I have tested both on the FinalGrom and they work great!  Can't wait to try and beat the game and see if there are any differences between the versions.  For as good and cool of a game as it is, I am surprised it was so difficult for me to find!  Thank you for helping me itch that scratch I have been having!

Arcadeshopper, thank you for the link.  That is quite a massive archive!  I will definitely try and sift through it one evening and see if I find anything else I have been looking for.  FYI I just recently received a PEB SAMS 1mb card from your store and so thank you for providing a source for TI-99 hardware, etc.  I had a faulty 32K expansion card and so couldn't really test many programs until recently.  I also have a PEB TIPI I have yet to fully set up but hopefully soon in the future it will be.  I am still a novice when it comes to the TI-99, but feel like I now have the hardware needed/required to play all games available for the system (except the F18A mod).  Just a matter of finding the game files and knowing how to get them to work 😄.  I also bought a couple cassettes from your store to try out a game or two I couldn't find anywhere else (e.g. Starship Pegasus by Not Polyoptics).  I haven't attempted to try and load any cassette games yet but will be trying that soon as well.  Just wanted to say I enjoy your store and will be keeping an eye out for any upcoming products you may be getting!

Thanks again for all your help everyone!

• Like 2