IGNORED

Atari 2600 Kiosk - Sales Display

Cybertom

Thank you guys,

but all your informations aren't new to me. I've searched the net over and over in the past and i think i've found all pictures of atari cabinets that exists on the net also i've written some e-mails to curt vendel but it seems that he has no interest in giving out the informations neither answering my e-mails.

So it seems to be a hard task to get the needed informations.

Actually i'm still looking for them and thought of posting here in the forum.

greetings

Tom

someone actually bought a completely new (still boxed) kiosk on ebay a whole while ago .... don't remember who though ...

that would probably be the best thing to start your plans ...

i remember talking to curt about kiosks last year, but he only sent a couple of photos as far as i remember .... i'll recheck last years mails ...

greetings

someone actually bought a completely new (still boxed) kiosk on ebay a whole while ago .... don't remember who though ...

i wonder who? :ponder: :D

that is still in the box/create. hopefully once i have everything moved up to Washington that will change! can't wait to be reunited with my collection once again.

there was one on ebay last year but it did not sell... wish i could remember the sellers ebay nickname..

take care,

rick

i wonder who? :ponder: :D

that is still in the box/create. hopefully once i have everything moved up to Washington that will change! can't wait to be reunited with my collection once again.

there was one on ebay last year but it did not sell... wish i could remember the sellers ebay nickname..

take care,

rick

Are you gonna take picture and measurement for all of us :D

@ Rick

I know last years auction and i still have the pictures of it :D

The Kiosk was used and had some minor damages also some parts where missing.

I later talked to the guy but he wanted 50$ for blueprints and pictures :x !

@ Fish

As i said i contacted curt but he said he doesn't have much time for doing blueprints and i should contact him later. But meanwhile it's a year ago or so and he doesn't reply any e-mail .

greetings

Tom

@ Rick

I know last years auction and i still have the pictures of it  :D  

The Kiosk was used and had some minor damages also some parts where missing.

I later talked to the guy but he wanted 50$ for blueprints and pictures :x !

Tom

I also talked to that guy and he said the he will send me free picture of measurement....but I'm still waiting :sad: hahaha

some of you guys should team up and collect a little ammount so that rick can ask a professional worker to take exact measurements, give advices for materials to be used, etc ... i could take all that information into a nicely designed clearly explained brochure/book. for example: the Atariage DoItYourself Kiosk Book.

;)