IGNORED

Atari seems to have acquired Totally Reliable Delivery Service from Tinybuild

This is from Tinybuild's preliminary results for the year ended 31 December 2023, published today. I understand "underpromise, overdeliver", but what a strange way to release this info (maybe a mistake)? Why keep this secret anyway?

Screenshot_20240423_093440.jpg

Edited by CharlesEChuck
  • Like 3

That's pretty cool.   That game looks really fun.   I'm definitely going to grab it today for Nintendo Switch.

Unrelated to Atari, their upcoming Kingmakers game looks awesome.   I don't normally play first person shooter type games, but that one looks incredible.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TampaBay said:

That's pretty cool.   That game looks really fun.   I'm definitely going to grab it today for Nintendo Switch.

Unrelated to Atari, their upcoming Kingmakers game looks awesome.   I don't normally play first person shooter type games, but that one looks incredible.  

Yes. Kingmakers looks incredible and got plenty of attention, I think top 50 wishlisted on Steam. Streets of Rogue II is another upcoming project that's highly anticipated. These games are crucial for Tinybuild's survival. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, CharlesEChuck said:

Yes. Kingmakers looks incredible and got plenty of attention, I think top 50 wishlisted on Steam. Streets of Rogue II is another upcoming project that's highly anticipated. These games are crucial for Tinybuild's survival. 

I'm not too familiar with them but I scrolled through a lot of their games and I really like the company's "style" in the games they're putting out.  I hope they continue to do well!