IGNORED

Master Builder

moycon

Can you not tell the difference between PAL and NTSC because the NTSC versions say Spectravision and the PAL versions Spectravideo? That seems to be a good guide (but of course I could be wrong)...

I always assume they're PAL unless I`m sure they're not and the buyer is sure...

Can you not tell the difference between PAL and NTSC because the NTSC versions say Spectravision and the PAL versions Spectravideo? That seems to be a good guide (but of course I could be wrong)...

I always assume they're PAL unless I`m sure they're not and the buyer is sure...

No, you can not, I've seen 4 different versions. SVision case + SVideo label and the other way around, as well as matching cases and labels. :?

I know on Bumper Bash, mine is SpectraVideo and it is NTSC. The number in the lower right corner are also a hint I believe. The PAL Bumper Bash should have a "C" somewhere in that number while the NTSC does not. My MASTER BUILDER has SA-210 in the lower right corner and my GAS HOG has SA-217. Both play fine and are as far as I can tell NTSC but both are marked SpectraVideo.

I got them both for around $125 or so. Labels are decent but not perfect. Gas Hog has some wear to the screw holes but not enough to open the cart and I really think both are NTSC because I have PAL games that I can't see or play but these are fine. From the same person too.

AND, I have a SpectraVision and a SpectraVideo Planet Patrol and both play fine. I just kept them both because they have the different name, I like it. :D