IGNORED

Locked out, can't use my Xbox One!

Hello,
Thank you for contacting Microsoft Support.
We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account xxxx@outlook.com. Unfortunately, we have determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership.  Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner.
We have taken the additional step of blocking your account until we can verify you as the account owner. This will prevent any further use of the account and protect you from any possible malicious activity.
Here are few tips below to help you complete the form:
  • Answer as many questions as you can.
  • Submit the form from a device you frequently use from a familiar location.
  • Use the information you provided when you created the account, or last updated it.
  • If you use Outlook, you will be asked to list recently used email addresses and the subject lines from recent emails. Ask for help from contacts to confirm their email addresses and tell you the subject lines of the last three emails they sent you.
  • Make sure you are trying to recover the correct account. Information to recover your username is here.
  • More tips are available here.

I put in all the information they asked for, name, date of birth, credit card number. Tried 5 times!!!  I don't send e-mails to anyone anymore! I logged in to my account once a few weeks ago just to check it and I deleted a bunch of old e-mails ALL FROM MICROSOFT and that was it. I don't use outlook.com just for my Xbox One!

Edited by SoundGammon