IGNORED

Zalor Mercenary Manual?

Cybergoth

Hi Albert!

Thanks for replying. In the meantime some nice guy posted the manual in TXT form to rgvc, so I'm no longer searching it.

But I think you're going to scan it anyway, right?

The Epyx Shrine page about Zarlor Mercenary will soon be online, it's almost done.

Greetings,

Manuel

I got many of them from LynxUK... Some I typed myself, some were emailed to me by other parties. I'm in the midst of a project (if I ever get back to it) of putting all of the Lynx manuals into a single, printable, .PDF file complete with pictures straight fromt the manuals. You can get the 1/4 completed .PDF file from www.ataritimes.com/lynx Just click on the Lynx manuals.

Right now I have 90% of them in a Word document (which is about 1.3 meg) Just email me and I'll send it to you.

quote:

Originally posted by Cybergoth:

Thanks for replying. In the meantime some nice guy posted the manual in TXT form to rgvc, so I'm no longer searching it.

But I think you're going to scan it anyway, right?

Yep, all the Lynx manuals will be scanned and put online, just like with manuals for the other systems (although we still have a ways to go with the 2600 and 5200 manuals).

Let me know when the Zarlor Mercenary shrine page is up so I can link to it from our Zarlor page.

..Al

quote:

Originally posted by Greg @ TAT:

That nice guy would be me.

Hi Greg,

Did you type this manual in yourself or find it somewhere else? The reason I ask is it would be nice to get a collection of HTML/ASCII manuals for inclusion with the upcoming Lynx section. The way we have it setup for other systems is you can view either the scan or HTML manual, each of which has its advantages. I'll OCR'em myself if I have to, but it would be nice to save that time consuming step if I can.

Thanks,

..Al