IGNORED

PlayStation to Genesis Controller converter .. on the 7800??

dhowerter

PlayStation to Genesis Controller converter .. on the 7800??

OK this may seem a little silly :D but since I really like the PS1/PS2 controllers D pad and buttons, heres my question:

Since You can use a Genesis controller on a 7800 to play all 2600 games and all 7800 games that only use 1 button, could you:

Connect a PS1/PS2 controller to the PS to Genesis controller converter (link for the converter below) and then plug the Genesis end of the converter into a Atari 7800?

I assume youd then be able to play all the types of games I mentioned above with the PS1/PS2 controller (Dpad and one button, most likely X)

Would this work?

Thanks! :idea:

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-6z-70-29v-4-7.html

I'd really like to see a PS2 controller converted to work with a 5200. The analog joystick would feel great, and if you could have a digital option (as on the PS2) for control, that would be even nicer in games like Pac-Man, etc. ...Just a thought. Maybe a talented hacker will pick up this idea and run with it.

I'd really like to see a PS2 controller converted to work with a 5200. The analog joystick would feel great, and if you could have a digital option (as on the PS2) for control, that would be even nicer in games like Pac-Man, etc. ...Just a thought. Maybe a talented hacker will pick up this idea and run with it.

Clay Cowgill has already designed this, but hasn't mass produced it. It might help if you send

him an email saying you want one.

I think he's busy with his psx-to-vectrex adapter sales right now. If you buy one of those, it'll probably

help even more :)

www.multigame.com