IGNORED

Best sized TV to play 2600+ games (2600 and 7800)

DhaemonX

On 6/6/2024 at 5:03 PM, Maztr_0n said:

Ngl i rarely used a television so when time came for me to buy one i just got a 19" one from best buy for 60-70$, works nicely with 2600+

On 6/29/2024 at 1:58 AM, Maztr_0n said:

Honestly i just bought the cheapest new TV from Best Buy, 19" 720P HD TV or whatever, i quite enjoy it, works fine for me. Cheaper than a CRT anyways, and i'm less likely to eff it up...

I should look into those little portable monitors that have RCA, RF and maybe HDMI jacks though, dunno what they're called but some retro gamers have em, reminds me of the PS1 with the screen, i'd kill for the best, worst way to take my consoles on the go.

i'm too young to have a bad memory but i do...

On 6/29/2024 at 10:14 AM, kjames_s_2000 said:

I've got mine working with a portable monitor with a mini-HDMI port.  It works great!  The power requirements are so low I can even use two cell phone charger blocks to run the show.  Add the special carrying case and it makes the whole shebang portable.

A2600PLUS_1.jpg

A2600PLUS_2.jpg

A2600PLUS_3.jpg

A2600PLUS_4.jpg

A2600PLUS_5.jpg

i gotta get one of these setups ngl...

IMG_1279.thumb.jpeg.9ef03b434181f696a74b0f1f3313c5b7.jpegI recently bought a used 18” TV for just $10! It has HDMI, and it is 720p, I think. The small size works great for when I’m sitting close to it at a folding table out in the garage or sometimes a folding table in the living room or the kitchen table. I really really like the portable nature of this small size TV because at the end of each weekend my wife is often telling me to “put your games away” because they can be an eye sore to her. 😆🤣  But my wife is cool, she likes River Raid. 😜

• Like 2