IGNORED

Epyx Shrine now features Zarlor Mercenary

Cybergoth

quote:

Originally posted by Albert:

Hi Manuel,

Great addition to your site, I especially enjoyed looking at the winning sequence. And I forgot about the built-in game of Life.. This was one of the original Lynx games, and one of the games I purchased when the Lynx came out. I remember having lots of fun playing it, I'm always a sucker for shooters.

..Al

Thanks for the compliments! Recording the winning sequence was especially bitchy as the version of 'Handy' I'm using is limited to 100 screenshots per session and so I actually had to record it in 5 parts, then sorting out 500 screenshots.

There are a few more 1st generation Lynx games made by Epyx and I'll do more pages about these in the future.

If you like vertical shotters, I'm sure you played 'M.U.S.H.A. Aleste' on the Mega Drive? It's still the king of that particular genre I'd say!

Greetings,

Manuel

Hi Manuel,

Great addition to your site, I especially enjoyed looking at the winning sequence. And I forgot about the built-in game of Life.. This was one of the original Lynx games, and one of the games I purchased when the Lynx came out. I remember having lots of fun playing it, I'm always a sucker for shooters.

..Al