IGNORED

Season 15 ~ Major League Tournament!

Turmoil: Rollage

It looks like for many games it's gonna be "get rollage or get a strike" this post-season. 

It's too bad this game rolls at 100k.  Unless I'm missing something at the faster levels, this game does not seem like one where a marathon is possible. I expect there are many players who could just barely roll the score, only to have their game end shortly after rollage.

image.thumb.png.b68fd37a6d18b952d44121e1acddfa05.png

• Like 7

Rollage for Turmoil. I strongly suspect we may end up with no eliminations this round, as I wouldn't be suprised to see everyone roll this. This is a great fun game though, and I've actually apprecated it more playing it again for the tourney :

Turmoil (1982) (20th Century Fox)_2.png

• Like 1

Dig Dug: 567690

Just in case I am unable to upload something better while traveling in the coming weeks...

This was the game where I decided to try out the Hyperkin Trooper USB joystick I recently purchased in Stella and was pleasantly surprised.  It worked quite well once I figured out how to disable the side buttons which were by default programmed to do various actions in Stella.  My first game ended prematurely because during game play, I accidentally bumped the button mapped to the game reset switch.

image.thumb.png.0de7f2b54d7c2f8f84cbaed16abbb1eb.png

• Like 1

KFM 311,700

image.thumb.png.fbdca995ae0ab55fdc617dc541ec13cd.png

Great defense against knifethrowers: upon their appearance ahead of you, walk away then toward, then away and toward again. Many times (not always) after doing this method 2 or 3 times, he'll walk off the screen and despawn, or get up right next to you, stop and not throw a knife within a second or two, giving you ample time to take him out. For knifethrowers that spawn behind you, do the mirror opposite ... walk toward then away, toward then away, toward then away.

Edited by ZilchSr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dig Dug: Rollage

Kung Fu: 67660

It seems I forgot everything I might have figured out on Kung Fu Master during the season.  I really hate this game, especially when I throw punches like there's no tomorrow and I'm losing health while the enemy doesn't die.  It's also annoying that the first game I've played the post-season is my best score and I seem to be going backwards.  I'll have to give it another go this weekend, implementing the @ZilchSr suggestion with the knife throwers.

image.thumb.png.57d08478ff6de9f069e607e3d1d4cf6d.png

image.thumb.jpeg.e9e3478aa319ac5523db7ffbabe79099.jpeg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, kermit73 said:

Dig Dug: Rollage

Kung Fu: 67660

It seems I forgot everything I might have figured out on Kung Fu Master during the season.  I really hate this game, especially when I throw punches like there's no tomorrow and I'm losing health while the enemy doesn't die.  It's also annoying that the first game I've played the post-season is my best score and I seem to be going backwards.  I'll have to give it another go this weekend, implementing the @ZilchSr suggestion with the knife throwers.

image.thumb.png.57d08478ff6de9f069e607e3d1d4cf6d.png

image.thumb.jpeg.e9e3478aa319ac5523db7ffbabe79099.jpeg

I actually had to slow my punches on the bosses, just a little to get them to connect right. It's weird. Once I had that down my scores shot up.