IGNORED

AGSP ColecoVision images [for Atari gspgames mod]

They've got an .MD extension? Isn't that the Sega Genesis (Mega Drive) format? Did you just change the extension or were the files changed in some way?

Nevertheless, ColecoVision games integrated with the system's standard GUI was something I hoped would happen eventually. This makes me want one just a little more than I did yesterday.

Posted (edited)

RE: .md file (mod by big_guitar )  download gspgames-057 mod

>> This is a trigger file.

(Pressing the TRIGGER button during new game add -- SAMPLE IMAGE INCLUDED -- final game filename uses .col or .zip)
This trigger file is a 'dummy' file, used in order to "trick" the MyArcade application into "seeing" the file when using Folder navigation.  You select this file when using Folder navigation, and it will read from the database and run the actual game defined in the database record.  It's also fine to use this same 'dummy' file in the GAMES table of the database (for showing games in the GUI).  The runme script will lookup the record and run the game as configured in the database.

Edited by Boots01

• 3 weeks later...