IGNORED

Season 15 ~ FINAL STANDINGS and AWARDS

Mt Votes:

Best Games:

River Raid - Just amazing! Top 5 All -Time 2600 game for me!

Millipede - 5 Spiders PLUS everything else going on still blows my mind. Top 10 All-Time game for me.

Surprising:

Solaris - Never Played it before... it was addicting fun

Roc N Rope - This was fun as well.  Had the 'One more try' appeal for me.

Worst:

Threshold - Just could not play it well.

Thrust+ - Same here. Had problems with the controls.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! I will be ready to play for Season 16!

• Like 2

23 hours ago, oyamafamily said:

Thrust+ is the worst game of all in Season 15

Thrust was easily the best game of this season hands down and blindfolded.  Technically speaking no other game even came close to the complexity and content.  The controls were responsive and snappy.  Graphically superior to most Atari games.  Not even touching on the amazing sound and opening soundtrack which is one of the best Atari chiptunes ever programmed.  Tons of level layouts, changing conditions (ie reverse gravity, invisible levels)  Exploration, problem solving, sharpshooting, all while battling gravity makes this game not only the best of this tournament but one of the best homebrews ever to hit the scene.  Seems to be a whole lot of salt out there over this one....

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Congratulations to all participants! The new season will start sometime between late October and early November.

I will post and pin the notice once some AtariAge back-end processes are complete, and the exact date is determined!

If you have not participated in the HSC in the past 5 years and want to be notified of the details of next season when they are finalized, send me a quick PM with the subject "ADD".

If you *have* participated in the HSC at any time since January 2019, you are automatically on the notification list, but feel free to drop me a PM anyway!

See you all in about 2 to 3 months!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2