IGNORED

Cartridge sleeves

TheRingBearer

These cartridge sleeves are amazing! They are the perfect size! I use plastic cartridge protectors for my loose cartridges that have good quality labels on them. These plastic protectors fit perfectly inside the sleeves TheRingBearer made. Making the box more sturdy 

since I printed it on Photo Paper. The plastic protectors are not necessary I just happened to have them. Printing these on Photo Paper 

looks great and the right thickness. 

Thank You! @TheRingBearer

IMG_1048.jpeg

IMG_1049.jpeg

IMG_1050.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, MrChickenz said:

@TheRingBearer what printer do you use? I have to upgrade mine. It does a nice job, it’s the fine print on my printer that could be better quality though. And what do you use to print your sleeves on.

I have an Epson XP-6100, and I print on premium glossy photo paper for the sleeves, and vinyl sticker paper for labels.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, TheRingBearer said:

I have an Epson XP-6100, and I print on premium glossy photo paper for the sleeves, and vinyl sticker paper for labels.

Mine is an Epson XP 340, I like the Epson printers. But it’s time to upgrade. Thank You!

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, MrChickenz said:

Mine is an Epson XP 340, I like the Epson printers. But it’s time to upgrade. Thank You!

With the vinyl sticker paper, I can fit 5 or 6 labels on a sheet and I avoid getting too close to the top and bottom because the blasted sheets curl slightly and smudge toward the top and bottom.

This is the layout file I use for the labels...

3x2 Landscape Layout.psd

Edited by TheRingBearer
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, MrChickenz said:

How long have you been working on these sleeves? Again these look amazing! I can now display a lot of games on a shelf that I don’t have original boxes for instead of being stored in totes. Thanks again!

I started working on the labels back in February, and the sleeves I started last month.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, TheRingBearer said:

With the vinyl sticker paper, I can fit 5 or 6 labels on a sheet and I avoid getting too close to the top and bottom because the blasted sheets curl slightly and smudge toward the top and bottom.

This is the layout file I use for the labels...

3x2 Landscape Layout.psd 40.58 MB · 2 downloads

I’m looking at this now. I would only fit 4 labels when printing some of mine. My labels do not look half as good as yours! Very nice!

Edited by MrChickenz
  • Thanks 1

I'm curious... are these ALL the Atari and Activision games (so far, alphabetically), or just selected ones? Do you plan to make sleeves for games from other companies besides Atari and Activision?

54 minutes ago, 5-11under said:

I'm curious... are these ALL the Atari and Activision games (so far, alphabetically), or just selected ones? Do you plan to make sleeves for games from other companies besides Atari and Activision?

These are all of the Atari & Activision ones so far, alphabetically.  At least the ones I have decent artwork to work with.  Yes, I do plan to work on others, Imagic will most likely be next.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1