IGNORED

Cartridge sleeves

TheRingBearer

23 minutes ago, MrChickenz said:

Found it! Rreserved lol. Probably would have never noticed!

Thank You! For taking the time to fix and repost!

lol  Yeah, can't believe I made that mistake and that it took so long for me to notice.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MrChickenz said:

How is Mat Mania? I don’t recall seeing this one.

I don't know, I don't have that game myself.  I finished labels/sleeves for most of what I have and am just filling in other ones now.  Once I finish these 7800 ones, I need to start on the Imagic games once I pull off a label and get it measured.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, MrChickenz said:

These 7800 sleeves look awesome. I only have one original CIB 7800 game. The rest are all loose cartridges. Most were my originals which I never saved the boxes for. So for me this is great! Thank You!

Yeah, I only have one CIB 7800 game as well, Ballblazer.  That is until I received the new ones from Atari.

• Like 1

@TheRingBearer Here’s an idea I had that works well with your cartridge sleeves. I like using plastic protectors for my CIB games.

I don’t have many, but I do have many loose cartridges. So to protect the more valuable ones I used the same Atari 2600 protector turned sideways and using a piece of photo paper with a printed logo as filler at the bottom. 

IMG_1187.jpeg

IMG_1186.jpeg

IMG_1184.jpeg

IMG_1185.jpeg

IMG_1188.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MrChickenz said:

So to protect the more valuable ones I used the same Atari 2600 protector turned sideways and using a piece of photo paper with a printed logo as filler at the bottom.

Clever idea and nice use of the box protectors.  I had trouble visualizing what you were talking about until I saw the pictures further down.

• Like 1