IGNORED

A picture of my mega haul from 10-15 years ago, which I only just opened. LOL

These are all from the same software developer, they were in the conference room apparently and not used a lot.  They cleaned up very nice.  The PS1 is an original 1000 (under the SegaCD) with ActionReplay and both digital and analog sets of controllers.

The SegaCD and Saturn games included, are not in the pic, neither is the box for the GameCube.

IMG_7189.jpg

• Like 8

Also included was a 4-Switch 2600 with 2 joysticks, 3 PSU's, 3 sets of paddles (being refurbished now), a driving controller and a Star Raiders keyboard.  I still have to clean up the unit, but the joysticks have full orange and no frigging chew marks. LOL

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, bent_pin said:

Put me on the lamb because I'm jelly.

Very cool. I wish I had the Sega CD setup.

Everything looks pretty cherry too. Nice haul.

Everything will be tested and sold, I am going to see what these sets go for on completed auctions and reduce from an average down, so everything will likely be cheaper. :) 

1 hour ago, CPUWIZ said:

Everything will be tested and sold, I am going to see what these sets go for on completed auctions and reduce from an average down, so everything will likely be cheaper. :) 

Oh, I couldn't justify it. Just hurting my wish-bone. I'm sure it will all get snatched up at any reasonable price.