IGNORED

Anyone still carrying aftermarket pro controllers?

Ashevent

I went to finally buy the aftermarket pro controllers  and.....zero hits. Did I miss my window or is there anyone still making or carrying them? Cause the real thing? .id put in a glass case and never use..lol. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Gedalya said:

I understand that Songbird has some but hasn't listed them yet on their site (still says out of stock). 

Yeah I keep checking there but always outta stock, thought maybe they quit . thanks 

1 hour ago, Sargon said:

How many do you need?  I think I have one or two that I bought and have never used and could probably sell at cost.

Actually Im looking also to find one because my regular controller is dead and. I asked Carl in Discord but I think are out of stock. If Ashevent is looking only for one and you have one left for sale please tell me because I’m interested.

17 hours ago, Sargon said:

How many do you need?  I think I have one or two that I bought and have never used and could probably sell at cost.

Thanks, I just needed one, but i'll ask direct, hate to have you part with one just for little old me. 

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Boris K. said:

You might want to ask Carl from Songbird directly. If you are seeing for these urgently, I don't think there is a quick way to get them.

I took your advice and sent a message

I also let him know both of us were interested @roquer.jordi

I totally understand if he's done with making those and so I won't bug him again whether he gets back to me or not. 

Thanks again for the advice, best of luck. 

Edited by Ashevent
  • Like 1

Carl was extremely kind and wrote me back today.

He does have some left, but needs to test them before putting them up for sale. Hopefully around the end of summer.

I'm very thrilled to hear I haven't totally missed my window and there's still a chance. 

If I hear anything else, or see them go up for sale on his site, i'll drop a message in this forum for everyone interested. 

ASHEVENT

On Instagram 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm hoping to pick up a pro-controller at some point.  I have a friend's kid who is playing with the Jaguar and wanted to try a different controller.

Of course, the bluetooth adaptor that was out a while back does a good job with the older games and some conversions and homebrews.

• Like 1