IGNORED

600!!!

sku_u

I don't usually post about personal collecting milestones, but when I received notofication that I'd won a Trick Shot picture label, I went to add it to my list when I noticed that it was my 600th different cart for the Atari 2600. :D

Thats awesome. I know me and you have traded, so at least 1 of them was mine at one time. :)

You going to post any pictures of your collection soon for us to see?

:?:  :?:  :wink:

Right now, my collection's all over my house in crates and containers. Taking pictures of my entire collection would be a futile effort. I'll eventually have a gameroom (sometime next summer), but in the mean time, here are two pictures of about 1/3 of my collection (the part of my collection that is actually organized) as you can see, everything is literally crammed in a corner at the moment (no space for them as of yet):

post-2394-1067743539_thumb.jpg

post-2394-1067743540_thumb.jpg

Congrats ... 600 is, like ... a lot to the Nth degree, and more titles than were officially released in North America.

I'm still struggling towards the 200 unique mark.  I'm a little over 3/4 the way there so far...

Thanks. My 2600 collection of 600 includes label variations, repros, homebrews, and PAL only games. I'm still missing quite a few titles. I don't have nearly as many games as Rick Weis, Rolenta, Sly, CincYnoTi, or CPUWIZ.

I'm still missing the following original titles that have a rarity of less than 9:

Double Dunk

Glacier Patrol

Jawbreaker

Marine Wars

Mines of Minos

Ram It

Road Runner

Room of Doom

Stargunner

Motocross Racer

Shuttle Orbiter

Tomarc the Barbarian

Wall Ball

Diagnostic Cart

and quite a few 9s and 10s

not to mention plenty of pirate carts, yet more label variations, homebrews, hacks, Prototype Repros (I do not collect original prototypes), and Homevision carts and a number of other PAL exclusives. :D

I just realized a few weeks ago that both Pele's Soccer and Championship Soccer were the same thing. I don't really collect label variations but I'm letting it slide for now. I prefer picture labels unless there's a text label counterpart that's worth more.