IGNORED

( 2ND SET OF PICS ) Next 4 pictures from RIVER!!

RIVER

Yea I like the eproms they are cool, I wonder about some of mine I have about 10 that each have like 5 different letter versions of the same game like pitfall(a) and another pitfall(b) and c and d and e, for several games, could they be uncomplete versions as testing and changing was going on, prototype chips maybe??? and they have the crystal window in them and some very old dry browned fragil labels, anyone know???

It is yellow, Gold that is, its the only half solid gold half regular cheap snes in the world, ok maybe not, I dont know what to tell ya about that, I have about 25 snes units and several have different color parts, tops or bottoms on them, not sure really, anyone else know, maybe a part replaced due to sun damage or got broken, Or the solid gold thing could be true I duno :?

It is yellow, Gold that is, its the only half solid gold half regular cheap snes in the world, ok maybe not, I dont know what to tell ya about that, I have about 25 snes units and several have different color parts, tops or bottoms on them, not sure really, anyone else know, maybe a part replaced due to sun damage or got broken, Or the solid gold thing could be true I duno :?

It has to do with the quality of the plastic they use to produce the parts (usually really crappy) And they are produced at different times. So you put two different types of plastic of the same color and they will age differently. I have seen this problem with some older computer keyboards, such as the Coleco adam.

If you ever feel like sending one of those NTSc snes's to australia , give me a yell :)

Ahem, Nice collection you have there. I know what it's like not having much space and trying to fit the whole lot on one wall.

Hey bjk7382 thats a nice eprom collection you got ther;).. boy if I had that I'd never let it go :roll:  ;)

LOL :D I have posted it probly 4 or 5 times, if you look thru enough threads you will see it again. :)

Look here and you can see the two chips marked "For Internal Use Only"

http://www.atariage.com/forums/viewtopic.p...5228&highlight=

Yes and no, I am the guy who placed the add in the paper, but I dont have quite every ntsc atari game yet, I dont think anyway, but I would say that at least 50% of what you see in these 12 pictures and 50% of all the stuff not pictured that I have in a large storage building all came from placing ads in the paper and thrifty nickol and at wallmart and wherever I could, and let me tell you I got most of it dirt cheep and even free in many cases, I mean to tell you it has worked for me unbelievably well, you got to try it, it works keep doing it until it does. :D

Also besides the newspaper ads, I had great luck over the past few months at garage sales and thrift stores and estate sales, now I also had the privledge of doing those things in 6 different states, as I did alot of traveling I hit every place I could find along the way. :D