IGNORED

( 3RD SET OF PICS )" Last 4 pictures from RIVER"!

RIVER

Hey S2, yes as soon as I get my house I will be able to get all my stuff out of storage and go through it and clean and test over and over and over and so on, and then yes I will have lots of good stuff for sale, I am also building a web site called "OLD ATARI NUT.COM" AND I will have things there for sale also but that could be a little while yet.

Ice brkr, I live in little rock, how far are you from there, man we need to have a game trade meeting somewhere close to us somewhere in arkansas right, maybe when I get my new house and set up my gameroom I will have a little get together. And security for the house, well yea I got a little something :twisted: Thanks for lookin guys and gals, I hope to show more pics of the good stuff later when I can get around to it.

This raps up my pics for this go around, what do ya think???

I think you're an attention whore.

<Racter Mode -ON->

well you, and now me, are whoring attention off his attention whoring. (whether intentional or not,) so is a non-intentional attention whore any different? A rhumenating Yuengian may think so! HA! Cough and so on.

<Racter Mode -OFF->

No way zb, just catching up on lost time, even though attention does feel pretty good, you aught to know something about that but I dont really know why everyone gives you such a hard time, you like me are just lookin for a little attention, nothin wrong with that now is there?? :D

And yes godzilla indirect attention is just as bad, or maybe as good as longing for it directly. :P