IGNORED

Astro Bot

It's pretty funny that Amazon and Sony didn't get into a pissing match over the name.  I actually have a real Astro Bot from Amazon. LOL

I MUST have the controller, been drooling over it since I first saw it. 😍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CPUWIZ said:

It's pretty funny that Amazon and Sony didn't get into a pissing match over the name.  I actually have a real Astro Bot from Amazon. LOL

Had to look that up, was unaware of the Amazon Astro. Looks like it came out a few years after Astro Bot Rescue Mission for the PS4 VR.

Grrr.

Unable to add anything to my cart via Safari. While I was able to log in, it now shows "Session has expired due to inactivity. Please refresh the page to continue browsing." Doing so just results in that message showing up again.

I was able to add the Astro Bot controller to my cart via FireFox, but it went crazy on the Shipping screen and now no longer shows that I'm logged in.  Attempting to sign in again fails so I tried Guest Checkout. Was able to enter shipping info, but am now stuck on the Payment screen because the Card Number field won't accept focus.

After going back and forth thru the screens (Cart?, Shipping, and Payment) a number of times the Card Number field finally became enabled.

Was surprised the order placed screen doesn't show what was ordered.  No confirmation via email yet, been 15 minutes.

Screenshot2024-08-09at10_00_31AM.thumb.png.eaab24c0ad4c4eec36e36f7a9f6bf7ab.png

Just checked my order status again and it's no longer in the system.

However, I was able to log in with Safari, add an Astro Bot controller to my cart, and checkout without any problems. The new order shows up under my account.

So go try to place your orders again.

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome!  

The order on my account shows Preparing to Ship:

image.thumb.png.33458619369eeaa9c3ed57eb032adadf.png

I get notifications for my AMEX, but couldn't use that to order the controller.  Just checked my Visa account and there's 2 pending transactions:

image.thumb.png.8309c8ea6bf76239fd91074c8df43eb4.png

Looks like they restored the Guest Order that disappeared:

image.thumb.png.7ed98e8712c058944c11e72d58f11220.png

• Like 1

Just received shipment notification for the Astro Bot controllers. Guess they're still having system issues - each notification was received twice 😜

Tracking shows that UPS has both in San Bernardino, CA. Both show estimated delivery of tomorrow, though one shows by 7pm and the other shows by noon.

8 minutes ago, SpiceWare said:

Guess they're still having system issues - each notification was received twice 😜

Actually, the each set of notifications are different:

1st set - notification that the order shipped, but no ETA

2nd set - order will arrive tomorrow