IGNORED

Block'em Sock'em for Intellivision. Now Taking Preorders for October 2024 **Copies Still Available!**

I will start reaching out to those on this list above to message you directly to give you payment information and start taking taking payments.   Plan is to have all those who pay and get back to me shipped out the second week of October.   I need a few days to recover from PRGE as I am right back to work and will need some time to do this.   Thank you for the support!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, swlovinist said:

I will start reaching out to those on this list above to message you directly to give you payment information and start taking taking payments.   Plan is to have all those who pay and get back to me shipped out the second week of October.   I need a few days to recover from PRGE as I am right back to work and will need some time to do this.   Thank you for the support and thank you for the support!

This is great news. And those of us who could not make it to PRGE appreciate your dedication to the collector community -- both in making this game and making it available after the show.

Looking forward to getting my message, making my payment, and playing my copy of the game.

• Like 2

Update:  Shipping boxes and packing peanuts ordered.   Plan to start messaging people this weekend.  I am doing my best to keep costs down.  Shipping should be reasonable and I only charge about what it costs me to send.   Here is the pic of the shiny game in box.  Also games come in a protective cover which will help with shipping.   Thank you again for everyone and their interest.   

Block'em Sock'em Box.JPG

• Like 6

19 hours ago, swlovinist said:

Update:  Shipping boxes and packing peanuts order[snip]

OT: I discovered the Analogue Duo a few days ago. Then I went to Youtube to get more info, and learned that you made a video about it. Good stuff! You are everywhere! :) 

(OT OT: similar rebooted FPGA of the classic Intellivision console would be amazing)

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, First Spear said:

OT: I discovered the Analogue Duo a few days ago. Then I went to Youtube to get more info, and learned that you made a video about it. Good stuff! You are everywhere! :) 

(OT OT: similar rebooted FPGA of the classic Intellivision console would be amazing)

Just wanted to ask if you are interested in being on the preorder list for Blockem Sockem?   

Update:   First 10 on this list have paid, with a few being shipped out on Monday.   Plan to message the next folks on the list(#11-25) and ship those out this next week after payment.   I will also still have some supply for those interested that still want to order.  

• Like 2

People on the list #11-#25 have been messaged and given payment information.  One duplicate name was found on the list and another person who stated interest was added(missed them initially...oops!)

Also please include your shipping information with your payment or message me on here on the forums.  I have a few recent payments that did not include their address.   I will mark that on the above list and message you directly.  I want to ensure that these get to you in a timely manner :)

Thank you everyone for supporting this project!   

• Like 2