IGNORED

Block'em Sock'em for Intellivision. Now Taking Preorders for October 2024 **Copies Still Available!**

Update:  Shipping out a few boxes left from Wave 2(#11-25).   If anyone knows @gavvv or @Zamp1968 please let them know that I have messaged them here and on Paypal to try to get their shipping info for their games.   Also @DMonroe and @Hydrofoil I have messaged you about payment instructions.  I try to send these to the post office in batches as it is best for me.   Plan to await some of the above payments/shipping details for games and then start of Wave 3(#26-40).   I have ordered more boxes and plan to start messaging Thursday.   Please again include your shipping info so I don't have to track you down after making a payment.   

• Thanks 1

All paid games have been shipped.   I also messaged everyone in the US with tracking.   Thank you so much!  I am bringing copies of this game to VGS so if you are in the Chicago area this next week, come by my booth #1135.   I have about 30 copies of the game left to offer and should be plenty for people interested.   

• Like 2