IGNORED

Block'em Sock'em for Intellivision. Now Taking Preorders for Post PRGE October 2024

Update 9/14/24.  Gameplay video now attached.   I am now taking preorders for Block'em Sock'em Post PRGE.    Price will be $50.00(plus shipping)  Game is finished and just awaiting boxes.   This will be offered first at PRGE in person and will then be offered here on this forum.   I am now taking preorders and please comment to this post to be addded to the list.  Programmed by @Brian's Man Cave and with the help from @Rev, @pboland, @5-11under@mthompson@eebuckeye ,@Nyuundere@Steve Jones,  and @darryl1970.   

Some facts about the game

1 Player Puzzle Game

25 Stages

Comes with two overlays

Full Color Manual

Foil cart label

Uses the Intellivoice

Color Blind Friendly 

Comes with Box Protector

100 copies available for a first run.   Remaining copies will be sold here on the forums after PRGE.   

Price will be $50.00 in person, plus shipping to those who want one by mail.  

Preorder List so far:

1.  morpheus

2.  alevin16

3.  Sinjinhawke

4.  mdoerty

5.  Barf the Caveman

6.  t0spmad

7.  wolfy62

8.  stupus

9.  Intellivet

10.Thunderdunks

11.AJChandler

12.gavvv

13.Crash7

14.Gunoz

15.DMonroe

16.retrogmr

17.Gray Defender

18.Duttroid

19.Zamp1968

20.WaveRider1970

21.Toto4

003.JPG

Blockem Sockem Carts.JPG

INTV Manual.JPG

INTV Manual Inside.JPG

• Like 22

1 hour ago, alevin16 said:

Please keep some aside for those of us who cannot get there (I am in Florida)

Rest assured that I will be offering the remaining copies here on the forums.   100 copies should be plenty for everyone to have one.   In the event that I do sell though those copies, I would do another run if necessary.   

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Brian's Man Cave said:

I am really happy to have had the opportunity to program this for @swlovinist

Hopefully its a success :)

It is great to work with good friends :).   I already consider it a success because I was able to work with people in the Intellivision community and get this completed.   

• Like 3

22 hours ago, swlovinist said:

Rest assured that I will be offering the remaining copies here on the forums.   100 copies should be plenty for everyone to have one.   In the event that I do sell though those copies, I would do another run if necessary.   

You are awesome!  THanks from Florida

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2024 at 11:19 AM, swlovinist said:

I can't make PRGE. But I plan on securing this game. Thank you for making sure that copies are available for those who cannot attend the show. (I also plan on buying its 7800 cousin on Atari Age). 

Edited by mdoerty
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Barf the Caveman said:

I definitely am looking forward to getting this one. Any timetable?

As mentioned in the first post, The first run will be offered at PRGE, then right after the show, I will start to take orders on this site.   I am doing a run of 100 copies and should have plenty for who wants a copy.   I have decided to number the carts and will make as much as there is demand if needed.   

INTV Manual.JPG

INTV Manual Inside.JPG

• Like 3

3 hours ago, swlovinist said:

As mentioned in the first post, The first run will be offered at PRGE, then right after the show, I will start to take orders on this site.   I am doing a run of 100 copies and should have plenty for who wants a copy.   I have decided to number the carts and will make as much as there is demand if needed.   

INTV Manual.JPG

INTV Manual Inside.JPG

Preorder # 1!!!!

Put me down for one copy!!!🤣🤣🤣

Thanks!🙏🙏🙏