IGNORED

"Pi Pico 2" - Pre-Development projects discussion

46 minutes ago, Gary from OPA said:

off-topic, but looks good. -- can you send me a PM about these, and tang 9k, what parts are needed and where I can order them from, as I might want to do the Tang 9k on the 99/22, since I got the f18a in one console, the avpc v9938 in another console, and pico9918 in my 3rd console, i should have a tang 9k running as well, for testing purposes of software, etc. -- it can do the 192k (or 128k v9958 right?)

Here is the thread for the Tang 9k video and some about the Tang 20k 9938 video which can do 128k:

. The github is listed on the first post. Since this is a pico 2 thread I'd say keep it in the posted thread, but it is not in the TI forums. This is one of two boards needed for the last rendition of the Tang 9k, though there are pcb files for the earlier single board version, similar to the v.3 board of the pico9918.

Edited by RickyDean
added content
  • Like 1

On 8/28/2024 at 4:40 PM, JasonACT said:

RP2350 Errata E9 - Pull-down lock-up

There's some interesting things going on in that thread, the moderator is saying it's a known issue...

But users are saying the issue goes further than the erratum suggests...

I'm following with great interest.

And that thread has now been locked by a moderator.  Not before he had posted "they don't care what is being reported", just what big business decides what they can do with the current RP2350 with its now known problems, and which has now been deleted and replaced with "this is just an unfair dead horse flogging discussion".

Well, given the issues I had with dodgy+sanded PSRAM chips being sold world wide, I've lost quite a lot of interest, I've already bodged a solution on a better chip, I don't want to do anything like that again.

Sheesh, why lock a thread?

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...

Still no sign of my pico 2, it's been over a month, so today they were nice enough to ship out a free replacement, but I paid another 5 pounds to have tracking on it, so hopefully this time it will appear and not disappear into the Atlantic ocean somewhere on its journey across the pond on a raft, as that how it must have been shipped last time, many decades later it will wash up some beach and surviving humans will be studying at as ancient alien ruin.

Edited by Gary from OPA
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Gary from OPA said:

Still no sign of my pico 2, it's been over a month, so today they were nice enough to ship out a free replacement, but I paid another 5 pounds to have tracking on it, so hopefully this time it will appear and not disappear into the Atlantic ocean somewhere on its journey across the pond on a raft, as that how it must have been shipped last time, many decades later it will wash up some beach and surviving humans will be studying at as ancient alien ruin.

Or it'll show up at your doorstep tomorrow....;)

• Like 1